Optimize Object Position
Freedom allows the liberty to choose our objects.
• Fixed There will be rotated objects.
• -90º y +90º We rotate objects +90º -90º as best suited.
• 90º Rotate 90º degrees as appropriate. We have 4 possible positions.
• 60º Rotate 60º degrees as appropriate. We have 6 possible positions.
• 45º Rotate 45º degrees as appropriate. We have 8 possible positions.
• 30º Rotate 30º degrees as appropriate. We have 12 possible positions.
• 15º Rotate 15º degrees as appropriate. We have 24 possible positions.
• Free Rotate objects freely as needed.
RhinoNest is important to help to get the best result. The more freedom we define an object, the more chances you have to calculate. For example, if we define a rectangle, we shall define freedom not free, 90 degrees as optimal. The same applies to a circle, it is not set to free because any rotation that we has the same geometry. Therefore we should define fixed.
TDM Solutions SL - www.tdmsolutions.com