This tool allow us to edit prongs and also add more prongs to the document.
- Select the Prongs to edit.
- Press F2 (RhinoGold interface) or type _Edit in the command line (Rhino Interface).
- Define the prongs profile.
- Define the prongs measures.
- Select a reference object to orient the prongs on the third selection box.
- Click on (+) icon to add more prongs.
- Define the material.
- Press the checkbox to apply the changes to the document.
Important Note: Only selected prongs will be affected by the changes on the measures, if they are blue they are selected, if they are gray they are not selected.