Allows us to create useful views with different display modes of our model.
Render > Web3D
1. You can select a picture to customize your video.
2. Preview active is creating a fast render before asking if you want to create a rendered animation.
3. Swap rotation is swapping the animation, reordering frames.
4. Logo Position allow us to set the position of the logo.
- Idle time: waiting time when animation is stopped.
- Animation Speed: spinning speed of the animation. (0 = No animation).
- Animation Time: initial animation time. (0 = Infinite).
- Friction Coefficient: speed decrement after dropping mouse. (0 = Soft, 1 = Hard).
- Revolution: number of pixels to move with mouse to move through all frames.
- Hint: tooltip shown on mouse stop in final website.
- Frames: total number of frames (More frames = Better quality).
- Width: resolution in x axis.
- Height: resolutions in y axis.